Moving to Another State?
There are different regulations that need to be followed by moving companies when moving out of state.
Clancy Relocation & Logistics has trucks ready for local or long distance interstate moves to any state within the continental U.S.A.
We can also assist you in moving further away, such as moving to another country. Just give us a call and ask to speak with one of our Move Coordinators and we’ll be happy to help you explore your moving options.
What to Expect When Moving Out of State with Clancy
- A dedicated Move Coordinator will be with you from the beginning of your move until the end. They have the experience to ensure your move goes as planned and to answer your questions.
- Your in-home estimate is FREE.
- We offer full value protection insurance for your belongings.
- Your Move Coordinator will provide you with a written estimate based on a computer-generated inventory which helps reduce errors and improve accuracy.
- Your movers will be in uniform, courteous and experienced. We do not hire day labor.
- Movers are taught proven, standardized techniques for safely packing and loading customers’ possessions.
- Secure, clean and pest-free moves using Sanitized®-treated, air-ride vans.
- Trucks are featuring innovative technologies to both track your shipment and reduce your move’s carbon footprint.
“We Strive For Five!”
Whether moving down the street or out of state, performance counts! Each year, thousands of our customers and more than 80,000 of our affiliate United Van Lines’ customers are asked to evaluate how effectively we serve them. The survey results are then compiled by an outside company and shared by Clancy and United’s headquarters staff. We look to earn a “5” from you in every category. Please feel free to tell us about any concerns or issues you may have without delay so we may correct it.