Local Household Movers Since 1921
Your move with Clancy is a carefully managed process that has evolved since our founding in 1921. Making your move go as smoothly as possible has earned us quality awards with United Van Lines, moving the President of the United States, enterprise relocation contracts and moves for hundreds of families every year.
We understand that moving can be a stressful time. Our team makes moves happen every day and will be happy to share their experience with you to answer any pre-move and post-move questions.
At Clancy, we’re not just local household movers, our team has experience in moving all types of special items including: pianos, sculptures, chandeliers and home theater equipment. Our team can build custom crates or use rigging if needed for moving unique collections.
Quality and Safety
Important things you should know about us as local household movers:
- A dedicated Move Coordinator will be with you from the beginning of your move until the end. It’s our job to ensure your move goes as planned. You are not alone in the managing of your move.
- Your movers will be in uniform, courteous and experienced. We do not hire temporary labor.
- We are an American Moving and Storage Association ProMover.
- We offer full value protection for your belongings well in excess of the state minimums.
- We will provide a free in-home estimate. Our representative will provide a written estimate based on a computer generated inventory.
United Van Lines
Clancy Moving Systems joined United Van Lines in 1951 as an original member. United Van Lines has grown to be the leading household goods mover in America with over 500 agents nationwide. For you, it means you have come to an agent who has been part of the success story that is United Van Lines.
High standards are placed on every agent and every move we make. Constant training and innovation within United allow all agents to provide the best services available move after move.