Professionally Done: Clancy Moving Systems’ Hospitality Moving staff maintain a neat appearance and have experience working in a hotel environment. They know how to be productive while creating minimal disruption to your guests.
- On Site Project Management:A project manager is on-site to manage details, be available for questions and lead our team to overcome daily obstacles.
- Liquidation:We remove all unwanted FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures and Electronics) from the hotel and can arrange for liquidation if required. We can also provide short term storage of liquidated FF&E.
- Coordinate Receiving and Re-delivery:All items are inspected for damage and piece counts are verified before storing. We perform the initial prep work of unpacking and minor assembly and finally coordinate re-delivery to your facility.
- Furniture, Fixtures and Electronics Installation (FF&E):We manage teams of tradesmen to handle the installation of all FF&E for the hospitality industry. Moreover, we work with the design team to ensure accurate placement of all items.
- Online Inventory Management:We offer our customers a web-based inventory management system for attic stock and other long-term storage needs. This easy-to-use system allows you to view pictures of products online and submit retrieval orders online.
Our service philosophy and responsiveness have made us a preferred partner of renovation consultants and hotel companies.
Contact us today to arrange a walk-through and proposal.