Data Center Services
Carefully planned and orchestrated migrations of mission critical devices.
- Expertly trained data center services technicians optimize resources to relocate technology infrastructure on time and on budget
- Daily data center support services including rack & stack, network cabling, mainframe and server moves and specialized packing and crating
- Protecting your most valued assets with professional electronics packaging and relocation methods
- Priority express transportation with Clancy’s specialized fleet of electronics trucks
- Providing stress-less technology installation/de-installation services with impeccable attention to detail and communication during project consultation, planning and execution
- Convenience of ‘one stop shopping’ by combining Clancy’s team of data center services and support technicians with Clancy Moving Systems’ transportation and logistics network
Clancy’s Server Moving team has experience with:
- Mainframe Sever Room Relocation
- Specialized Electronic Preparation and Packaging
- Data Center Support Services
- Equipment Layout
- Cabling Infrastructure Installation
- Raised Floor Installation & De-Installation
- Technology Receiving & Shipping
- Network Rack Configuration and Installation
- Desktop Technology Disconnect, Reconnect and Relocation
Clancy Datacenter services are available throughout the tri-state region and more. Our data center service technicians work in some of the largest data centers in New York State. Westchester data center services are performed daily. It is our pleasure to be a New York and Connecticut provider of services for data centers. Let us do the heavy lifting! Our team can utilize our rigging division if servers are in a tight space. We have the range of experience your data center hardware (and more importantly, your data) needs.
Datacenter Relocation News
More Datacenter News
“With less than 24 hours to move our data center, Clancy Moving Systems managed the process and got the crew and transportation equipment in the right place at the right time.”
– Eric, Director at an International Supply Chain Organization.