The Patterson Rotary Club’s Blues & BBQ Festival’s Got Sizzle!
Clancy Relocation and Logistics is happy to help support the 2015 Patterson Blues and BBQ Festival hosted by the Patterson Rotary. Last year was a hit among Blues, BBQ and classic car show fans within the Patterson NY and surrounding Putnam County communities. This year promises to be BIGGER AND BETTER! Be sure to check it out!
Free admission for a full day of family-fun! We’re back for our 4th year!
- Live Blues Music ♫ (Five bands, and some “exciting special guests”)
- Delicious BBQ (Succulent Ribs, Slow-cooked Pulled Pork)
- Burgers (even Veggie Burgers!), Hot Dogs
- Crisp Fries and Home-made Sides
- Other Refreshments including: Adult beverages (beer & wine), Soft drinks, ice cream
- Kids’ Activities (Bouncy-Castle, Face Painting, Games of skill)
- Classic Car Cruise on display (come register your classic)
…and lots more! Bring a picnic blanket or chairs if you want, but leave the picnic at home because there will be plenty of food on-site. Did we mention Free Admission? Follow us Facebook, Instagram and Twitter #BluesNBBQ
This feast for the senses is free admission and parking, but all proceeds collected from the concessions will support local non-profits, organizations, and scholarships in the Tri-County area. For more information or to become a sponsor, please visit www.pattersonbluesandbbq.com
Sounds like a plan? YES! Mark your calendar NOW for the “Patterson Blues & BBQ Festival 2015”
RSVP on Facebook
- When: Saturday, September 12, 2015
- Rain Date: N/A
- Time: 12:00-7:00PM
- Where: The Patterson Firehouse – 13 Burdick Road, Patterson NY 12563
- What: A casual family friendly afternoon of food and live music to benefit local Putnam County and Tri-County area non-profits, organizations and scholarship programs.
- Cost: FREE ADMISSION. Food & Beverages for sale on the premises.