Blues & BBQ Festival Weekend Approaches!
Mark your calendar to come spend your weekend with great Music, Food, Car Show, and Activities!
The Patterson Rotary Club’s Fifth Annual Blues & BBQ Festival will be a TWO DAY event on September 17th & 18th at The Patterson Firehouse – 13 Burdick Road, Patterson, NY 12563.
Live Music, Fun For Kids, Barbeque, Vendors, Classic Cars
Bring your family and friends to the 5th annual Patterson Blues and BBQ Festival – where there is something for everyone:
- Mouth-watering local barbecue including home cooked ribs, pulled pork, burgers, dogs, and more!
- Smoking hot blues bands – see the daily line-up of bands here.
- Vendor Marketplace including jewelry, home-made soaps, crafts and more on Saturday, September 17th.
- Classic and custom Blues ’n Cruise car show sponsored by Ingersoll Auto on Sunday, September 18th.
- Our biggest Kid’s Corner yet – including bounce house inflatables and more. Kids’ activities presented by Jack’s Clubhouse of Brewster.
- Food & Soft Drinks, Beer & Wine (Please Bring ID) for sale on the premises.
You are welcome to bring your blanket or chairs, but leave the picnic basket at home because there will be plenty of great food and beverage on hand! This feast for the senses includes free admission and parking. (A donation of $10 is suggested but not required.)
When: September 17th and 18th 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 12:00-7:00PM on BOTH DAYS
Where: The Patterson Firehouse – 13 Burdick Road (visible from Route 311), Patterson, NY 12563
What: A casual family friendly afternoon of food and live music to benefit non-profits, organizations and scholarship programs.
Cost: Donation of $10 (Suggested but Not Required).
Getting There: The Patterson Firehouse is just a short walk from the Patterson NY Metro North Train Station. By car, the Festival parking area will be visible from Route 311. Click here for directions via Google Maps.
For more Blues and BBQ Festival information, please visit www.PattersonBluesandBBQ.com
100% of the Proceeds Going to Charity
Clancy Relocation & Logistics is proud to help sponsor Patterson Rotary’s annual event. The Rotary Club of Patterson donates all of the proceeds from the Blues & BBQ Festival to a variety of important charities to help the following: veterans, homeless, food pantries, education and scholarships, animal welfare, and more. For more information about the Patterson Rotary Club, please contact [email protected] or visit www.pattersonrotary.org.