Dutchess County Moving Company
Full-service Household Moving
You count on Clancy to be your reliable, professional moving company in Dutchess County! Clancy has multiple locations in New York and two are in Dutchess County (Holmes and Pawling) close by i84. If you live in the area, you might have seen our moving trucks traveling across i84 to-or-from daily routes through Poughkeepsie.
We’re a proud Dutchess County Chamber of Commerce member and happy to support various charitable organizations that benefit the Dutchess County community. What separates us from other local Dutchess County moving companies is our long-standing tradition of excellence to meet the needs of both household moving and corporate relocation customers in the area. And as a founding agent for United Van Lines, our moving company has the licenses and authority to relocate families within the local area, across town, across state lines or to a new community internationally overseas. We’d like to earn your referral and repeat business. Please contact us with any questions you may have about moving and storage in Dutchess County.
“We Strive for Five” star moves each and every time. Large or small, simple or unique fragile collections; we’ve been serving the Tri-state (New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey) since 1921 and look forward to assisting you with your move to ensure it goes smoothly.
Our expertise as a Dutchess County Moving Company includes:
- Local Household Dutchess County Moving
- Out of State Dutchess County Moving
- International Moving
- Dutchess County, NY portable Storage Containers
- Household Storage in Dutchess County (indoors, climate controlled)
What to expect for your move
- FREE in-home/on-site Moving Estimates
- Courteous, Uniformed Drivers and Crews
- Dedicated Move Coordinators to assist you with every aspect of your relocation
- The option for Full-packing, Partial packing or Do-it-Yourself
- Moving Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape and other Moving Equipment
- Our Assurance of Quality