Library Relocation & Depository Services
- Our Clients
What Sets Us Apart
Your Trusted Partner to Expertly Plan, Move and Store Your Most Valuable Library Collections
- Our client libraries – academic, public, special and corporate – count on our extensive relocation experience to ensure the project is done right, regardless of project size, scope, or location
- Customized planning and execution for each project ensures time and cost effective solutions
- Specially trained in library sciences and project management, our team delivers impeccable customer service to address every detail of your relocation or depository project
- Short or long term, your collection is protected by our depository space security system, environment control technology and full sprinkler capabilities
- Your fragile, high value or temperature sensitive collections are transported safely in our specialized, climate controlled ‘air-ride’ fleet
- State of the art inventory management technology tracks your collection with impeccable accuracy
- “Zero Time” courier services ensure timely access to requested volumes delivered to your door
Our temperature and humidity controlled state-of-the-art book storage facility is equipped to handle over 8 Million volumes when at capacity. All books are stored at optimal temperature and humidity levels to ensure complete preservation.
Our book storage facility in Patterson, NY is equipped with a solar powered roof, generating over 60,000 Kilowatt Hours in the summer months. Our commitment to bettering our efficiency and sustainability is good for business and good for the environment.
As a part of Unigroup and United Van Lines, Clancy has the capacity to move you anywhere in the world. Alongside the substantial fleet of vehicles in the Tri-State area is a nationwide and worldwide network of partners that Clancy utilizes to serve our customers.