Project Management & Consulting
- Data Collection and Cost Analysis
- Collection Metrics and Analysis
- Space-Flow and Shelving Planning
- Growth, Expansion, and Efficiency
- Collection Integration/Segregation
- Renovation: Phasing and Storage
Clancy Project managers have decades of experience overseeing turnkey library relocation, project management, collection cleaning, shelf reading, bar-coding, integration projects, shelving installation, and short term and long term collection storage. Over 4.5 million items are currently in storage. Clancy is a member of the American Library Association (ALA) and the New York Library Association (NYLA).