Clancy Relocation & Logistics; Our Mission: To hire and promote great people that care about safety and quality. To deliver best in class value to the people and organizations we serve. To exceed our customer’s expectations and earn their referral and repeat business. To grow our market share across all divisions, win every large project and dominate our competition.
An Urgent Message to All Drivers and Crews…
Here at Clancy Relocation & Logistics safety is our #1 priority. Recently our FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) Scores have been suffering. The primary mission of the FMCSA is to reduce crashes, injuries and fatalities involving commercial vehicles. Our score is determined by driver fitness, hour of service compliance, crash indicator and vehicle maintenance.
As the driver it is your responsibility to make sure you are operating safely every day! Please review the following guidelines to avoid a DOT roadside violation…
- Pre-trip inspection’s must be done before you leave the warehouse every day. When you return you must perform a Post inspection as well.
- Make sure your license and medical card is valid and not expired (Never ignore a moving violation as that can affect your licenses)
- You are in the correct truck to your license class.
- Understanding your hours of service and taking your rest break after working 8 hours.
- Always make sure your logs are up today!
- You are fit to drive and NEVER under the influence of drug and or alcohol. Even prescription drug can affect your ability to operate a vehicle.
Please help us prevent any further unnecessary DOT roadside violation!