Clancy Relocation & Logistics; Our Mission: To hire and promote great people that care about safety and quality. To deliver best in class value to the people and organizations we serve. To exceed our customer’s expectations and earn their referral and repeat business. To grow our market share across all divisions, win every large project and dominate our competition.
Recent photos from work we had performed at Pepsi
3 A’s of Customer Satisfaction
Your ability, appearance and attitude matter! Customers will quickly make assumptions based on your knowledge in the field, the clothes you wear, how well groomed you are and your body language.
Knowing your job and being able to answer questions that the customer may have is very important. Customers want skilled professional movers that they can trust with their belongings. Always remember if the customer has any questions on pricing and or scheduling please have them speak to their coordinator.
Looking professional every day is important. Being in full uniform and looking neat will help make a strong first impression with the customer.
- Always be clean shaven and showered.
- Tuck in your shirt.
- NEVER wear your pants below your waist.
- Your uniform must always remain on so bring an extra shirt in case one gets wet.
- No hats other than Clancy branded hats.
- White tank tops are strictly prohibited. Please see dispatch for your new Clancy company t-shirt.
- No smoking or vaping on the customer’s property.
- If you use the customer’s bathroom please be respectable and clean up after yourself.
- Always arrive on a job site with a positive attitude! Others will adopt that positive attitude, which will make it easier for everyone to work together and get along on the job.
Caution in the Heat
Hot weather is here. When you are working outside, extreme heat is not only uncomfortable, it can be deadly…
Beat the Heat: Three Simple Steps
Heat illness can be prevented. Remember these three things: water, rest, and shade.
- WATER: Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty to drink water. A good rule of thumb is to drink 4 cups of water every hour. It is best to drink a small amount of water every 15 minutes.
- REST: Rest breaks help your body recover.
- SHADE: Resting in the shade or in air-conditioning helps you cool down.
Heat Related Illness: Know the Signs
It’s important to know the signs of heat-related illness—acting quickly can save lives.
- Heat stroke is the most serious heat-related illness. Usually, when your body builds up heat, you sweat to get rid of the extra heat. With heat stroke, your body can’t cool down. The symptoms include: confusion, fainting, seizures, very high body temperature and hot, dry skin or profuse sweating. HEAT STROKE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. CALL 911 if a coworker shows any signs of heat stroke.
- Heat exhaustion happens when your body loses too much water and salt through sweating. Symptoms may include: headache, nausea, dizziness, weakness, thirst and heavy sweating.
- Heat fatigue, heat cramps, and heat rash are less serious, but they are still signs of over exposure to heat.
- If you feel any of the symptoms of heat-related illness, or you see a coworker in distress, tell your supervisor right away.
Honorable Mentions: April
Congratulations to Antonio Polanco and Mike Gaarder for receiving Honorable Mention for the Van Operator of the Month.
“Great work JCM team. Best in class across the board. 2 more weeks until PQA scoring is shut down. Let’s finish strong, we are in the hunt.” –Liam Clancy
“We’ve got some great scores, but also need some major improvement in some areas like Packing and WTR. We are also very close to Exceeding in Delivery, so we need to work on that as well. This is a TEAM effort and we’ve only got a few short weeks to bring our June scores up. I am confident we can make this happen; we have done it before!” –Jennifer Storms
“Let’s keep the push on everyone. Solid results but a little room for improvement to regain the #1 position.” –John Clancy
“Two more weeks in the UVL reporting period and we need to improve in Packing, Delivery, Estimating, “Move Surveyor”, overall move experience and willingness to recommend (WTR%). Great Job on #1 CPA and Best in Class in most categories including impact score. Let’s Finish Strong and Strive for 5″ –Chris Reinhardt
Recent Customer Feedback
”“Movers were professional and trustworthy. They were on-time at both ends of the move and everything arrived safely. I highly recommend them.” (Nice! Mike just retired from ASML. His awareness of Clancy got us in the door for a household. -Jim Carey)
–Michael Sacco, Google Review
“Clancy movers were the most wonderful movers. They showed up on time and were neat and orderly. They made my move so easy and stress free. Would highly recommend them.”
–Lori Smith, Google Review
“Dwayne and Kraig are doing an amazing job. They are just the best!”
–Global Foundries, Crew: Dwayne and Kraig
“The move was great, thanks for asking. Everything went smoothly and the guys did a nice job, super efficient. I appreciate everything that you did for us as well.”
“I appreciate the extra mile CLANCY goes for us. I feel very good about our partnership and look forward to a great relationship in the foreseeable future! Thank you.”
“The move went great! The team of movers were respectful, polite, and efficient! We have moved several times and this crew was by far the best. Thank you for everything.”
“Other than the guys dealing with the rain it went great!
I felt bad but it didn’t seem to bother them at all. About 4 hours start to finish. They never stopped! Silvio and his crew were awesome.”
–Fitzgerald, Crew: Silvio
“Thank you again for your a seamless move. Steve and his team couldn’t be better. Please thank Reid for me.”
–Pritchard, Crew: Mannix
“The move went well. Fabiano and his crew were on time, pleasant and packed carefully and efficiently. They arrived in Calverton on time and again were as great as the day before. I have recommended Clancy to my neighbor and would be happy to do so again. My experience with Clancy has been good from my first meeting with Reid to your frequent follow up through to Fabiano and his team. All in all Clancy is professional and pleasant to work with. Many thanks for making everything about the move go smoothly.”
–McCarthy, Crew: Fabiano
“THANK YOU SO MUCH, and please thank your entire crew. I know the reconfiguration and requirements for this meeting were detailed, exhausting and time consuming. I so appreciate your patience with us and your attention to all the details. You, and your crew made my job much easier. Sheila, Peter and I all feel much more comfortable that this is done, ready for Monday and one less thing we need to worry about. Let’s chat tomorrow I’d like to share a thought I have with you and get your input. Art, they worked so hard, and it all looks great.”
–IBM, Crew: Reda