Clancy Relocation & Logistics; Our Mission: To hire and promote great people that care about safety and quality. To deliver best in class value to the people and organizations we serve. To exceed our customer’s expectations and earn their referral and repeat business. To grow our market share across all divisions, win every large project and dominate our competition.
Go Mini’s Chairman Award Winner
At this year’s GO MINI’S Moving & Portable Storage annual conference in Denver Colorado, our GO MINI’S of NY-NJ-CT team took home the “Chairman Award” for 2019. This award is a high honor! It recognizes our Commitment of Excellence, Brand Consistency and Outstanding Representation of the Organization.
We’ve been adding containers and drivers to meet the increased demand for our portable moving & storage containers. Our commitment to growing the business and delivering excellence to our customers has not gone unnoticed.
Thank you SO MUCH to all who have rented from us as well as referred us to family and friends!!!Kudos to our entire Go Mini’s Team from our office staff booking units and scheduling the trucks, to our Drivers working hard to deliver containers exactly when and where our clients want, and to our Shop Team for always repairing the units and keeping our trucks on the road.The joy of celebrating this award and achievements belongs to us all!
These Tips Help Keep You Safe!
- Never text and drive!!!
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections are essential to avoid any break-downs while on the road.
- Always remember to fill out your logs every day. It’s very important to keep your 7 days prior inside your cab in case of a DOT or traffic stop.
- Report any issues to our Clancy Shop Team ASAP, so they can fix it right away.
- Drive slow in residential areas. You may need to stop suddenly if children or animals enter the road.
- It is very important to plan your route ahead of time. Doing so will help you avoid low bridges, parkways, and staying on truck routes like in NYC.
- Avoid aggressive drivers and more importantly avoid becoming an aggressive driver!
- Always wear your seat belt. If an accident does occur, a seat belt will keep you from being thrown out of the seat and can help you maintain control of the vehicle.
- Always use a spotter before backing up.
- If you happen to be in an accident, take photos of all the vehicles involved.
- Pay attention to your surrounding while walking in the warehouse.
- Be seen, be safe! Wear your safety vest when outside of the truck or walking around in the warehouses!
Recent Customer Feedback
“All in all a great job. The guys were top notch – super friendly and responsive. I thought they did everything possible to make it all work as smoothly as they could. Considering it all had to be arranged fairly quickly and from out of town, the entire experience from beginning to end exceeded expectations.” –Caruso, Crew: Stickert
“Mr. Nigey shared that his experience with Clancy was amazing! The Crew impeccable, clean, fast and courteous. He is going to refers us to all of his neighbors and friends who are moving out of their old development.” –Nigey, Crew: Cristiano
“Everything was great, the guys were amazing, friendly and polite, thank you for all your help” –Gristina, Crew: McGee
“Our experience with Clancy was excellent, from Reid’s visit to give us the quote through to your team wishing us well in our new home as they left. If there was a hiccup it was the fact that your van brought down one of our new neighbor’s cable wire, not the start we wanted in our new neighborhood. Part of the issue was that the cable was too low, a fact acknowledged by our neighbor and the police department, but all is now well and we are setting about the task of unpacking all of the stuff we just finished packing. Thanks for staying in touch, it’s this level of commitment to service that will ensure glowing referrals. Incidentally, Reid is the only representative that came to our apartment to develop the quote, other companies that I spoke to gave a quote after we had completed a move inventory form, not an approach that filled me with confidence. Please pass along our thanks to Reid and your moving team.” –Geoff, Crew: Bobby Stickert
“The Saturday delivery went as smoothly as we could have wanted. The team was efficient, careful, safe and professional. Everything went as planned. Thanks to Kevin, Mike and their crew .” –LeChase, Crew: Eagle Rigging
“I would like you commend your team for the work they did at RPI. The drivers you sent were awesome, very professional and was a pleasure working with them. The Clancy team led by Phil got a lot of work done up at RPI and again they were professional and got their work done. Please share with the team that I was extremely pleased with their drive and work ethic and I look forward to working with them again in the future.” –IBM, Crew:Reda
“The pre-move and move went extremely well! We are very happy! The entire process, sales, customer service, Silvio and his team were all great. Lisa also did a great job last week, when you were out. The entire Clancy team is first rate, professional and great to work with! Thanks for everything and pass on my thanks for everyone who did such a super job!” –O’Connor, Crew: Silvio
“As we’ve come to expect you guys are the best! Dennis and Kenny were awesome. Can’t thank you enough. Needless to say, when I decide to hang it up and move on, you guys are our go to!” –Lucchese, Crew: Hofmann